Cookies are small bits of data stored on the device you use to access our websites or apps, which are used to recognise repeat users.
- Collecting data about how customers interact and use our services
- Make our websites and apps easier to use e.g. staying signed in for when you revisit the site
- Security reasons e.g. to authenticate your identity
- Provide you with customised content e.g. favourite stops, journeys, buses
- Improve our services
- Advertise to you, either directly or through trusted third parties
You can choose to remove or disable Cookies through your browser settings at any time.
The Cookies we use are:
|Internal||PHPSESSID||Anonymous cookie to help keep track of a user’s session|
|Cloudflare ID||__cfduid||This is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Placed by Stripe to provide fraud protection when a user purchases a ticket using the website.|
|New Relic||JSESSIONID||The JSESSIONID cookie is used to store a session identifier so that we can monitor session counts.|
|Used by Google Analytics to preserve user sessions. These cookies are only enabled if the user chooses to enable non-essential cookies.|
|Determines if the user has approved non-essential cookies.|
|User Favourites||passenger-favourites-*||Stores the users Favourites (Timetables, Journey Plans, Stops)|
Got a question? Check out our frequently asked questions here!